Today’s Daily Briefs:
- The battle Cats POP
- Fire Emblem Fates
- Gaming-related Advertisement in the United States
- Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice [Update!]
Today, The Battle Cats POP came out in Europe and North America. To “celebrate”, Ponos (the publisher) announced that the game has been downloaded over 400 000 times in Japan alone (since May 31st, 2015).
Fire Emblem Fates
Today, Nintendo uploaded the first part of their tutorial video for Fire Emblem Fates:
Head after the break for the rest of this post!
Gaming-related Advertisement in the United States
Here’s some data about gaming-related advertisement in the United States, from May 16th through June 15th, for Nintendo:
- ads ran over 18 times a day from May 22nd to June 15th;
- 129 million impressions on TV (with 50% just for Jump into Battle, for Kirby: Planet Robobot);
- less than 1 000 commercial airings;
- Nintendo = 14.2 percent of the industry’s digital engagement;
- Primary target: children’s programming, with a focus on Kirby: Planet Robobot.
Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice
Today, SEGA uploaded a new trailer for Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice, entirely in Japanese:
Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice (3DS) comes out on September 27th in North America, September 30th in Europe, and October 27th in Japan.