On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for Cozy Grove on Nintendo Switch (originally released on April 8th 2021 in Europe, North America, and Japan)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Cozy Grove – Ver. 1.6.0
- Release date: TBA
- Patch notes:
- Major polish pass on inventory UI; lots of community-requested improvements there!
- UI QoL: snap decoration placement cursor to next point in pattern
- Unlock lower-tier repair tool badges even after upgrading tools, so badge is always earnable
- Improve lackluster reward from one of Jeremy’s recurring quests
- Reduced requirements for quests that seemed overly difficult or time-consuming to complete.
- Imps only drop imp essence, not other types.
- Mr Kit can now sell more essence.
- Fixed issue preventing rare shells from spawning correctly in the springtime.
- QoL: Increase stack limit to 50 on branches, greens, processed fruit, processed root, processed mushrooms
- Fix: some final bear quests weren’t awarding loot properly
- Display error message when time travelling backwards, to help prevent players from harming their save files
- Repair polish: Play animations when repairing item
- QoL: Increase amount of early storage available to players
- Make sure all parts of arrow buttons are clickable on options menu
- Prevent opening badge menu when busy with an uninterruptable action, like fishing
- Only common/uncommon decoration recipes and non-pro/non-master food recipes will drop in first 2 days.
- Fix harvestable objects (like trees) not showing their correct harvestable state
- Compress days 1-4 of the new user experience into days 1-2
- Fix inconsistent treatment of flowers/trees with placement ui
- Returned the old item notification behaviour to items you get from fishing
- Reduced tier-up costs for essences
- Reliability improvements for automatic iCloud saves
- Warning popup when playing with in the past.
- Fixed some different flower types appearing to have the same color
- New art for burned root veggies and burned mushrooms, to differentiate from burned fruit.
- Other minor bugfixes and improvements
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Spry Fox
How to download updates for Cozy Grove for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Cozy Grove, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.