On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Cluedo / Clue: The Classic Mystery Game on Nintendo Switch (originally released on November 30th 2018 in Europe, and December 16th 2018 in North America).
Click here for more Software updates!
Cluedo / Clue: The Classic Mystery Game – Ver. ???
- Release date: May 3rd 2019 (Europe, North America)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- List of changes:
- adds new Local Multiplayer mode (requires the Cluesheet Companion app, or the CLUEDO: the official edition / Clue: the Classic Mystery Game games on smart devices)
- adds Sherlock theme (brand new board setting and nine new characters to the game, including Sherlock, Dr Watson, and Moriarty), included in the Season Pass and available for purchase separately
How to download updates for Cluedo / Clue: The Classic Mystery Game for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Cluedo / Clue: The Classic Mystery Game, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.