Doborog have announced game for the Nintendo Switch: Clone Drone in Danger Zone, a third-person robot sword fighter where any part of any body can be sliced off. It will be released on July 27th in Europe and North America.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots for the game:
Clone Drone in the Danger Zone is a third-person robot sword fighter where any part of any body can be sliced off, playable across a variety of singleplayer, online multiplayer and online co-op modes. With your human mind downloaded into a robot gladiator, you must survive the sinister trials of the arena and join the human resistance against the evil robot empire!
- Unique Slice-and-Dice Gameplay: Perfectly time every attack in intense physics-based combat where any part of any body can be sliced off, and each hit can mean an instant knock-out
- Surprising Weapons: Equip your robot to fit your playstyle with weapons like flame swords and giant hammers to equipment like jet packs, piston-powered superkicks and flame-throwing dinosaurs
- Single player adventure: Dive into an epic tale of human defiance against robot overlords in story mode or tackle endless and challenge modes
- Online-Coop: Use the power of human friendship (and laser swords!) to survive in the arena
- Online Versus mode: Battle friends in “Last Bot Standing” – A Battle-Royale-like game mode with up to 15 players, or fight in 1v1 duels
- Cross Play: Enjoy multiplayer battles and co-op missions with friends and online players across all enabled platforms.
- Level Editor: Make custom levels and challenges and share them with other humans! Explore the rich Workshop library of over 30,000 awesome human-built levels (exclusive to Steam)
- Entertaining Commentary: With over 38,000(!!!) spoken words, Commentatron and Analysis-Bot provide a running commentary of your performance and react to your activities.
Clone Drone in Danger Zone (Switch – eShop) comes out on July 27th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Doborog PR