On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Clannad on Nintendo Switch (originally released on July 4th 2019 in Europe, North America, and Japan)
Click here for more Software updates!
Clannad – Ver. 1.0.1
- Release date: July 2nd 2019 (North America, Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- List of changes:
– fixes a glitch that causes the crashes the game in the conversation with Ichinose Kotomi in the theatre club room on May 2.
- Additional notes: check out this page for more details about the issue, including a workaround if you cannot update the game at the moment (issue is only present in Ver. 1.0.0 of the game).
- Source: Prototype
How to download updates for Clannad for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Clannad, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.