Chiki-Chiki Boxy Racers (Switch): Software updates
In this post, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Chiki-Chiki Boxy Racers on Nintendo Switch (originally released on the Nintendo eShop on January 25th 2018 in Japan, and August 30th 2018 in Europe and North America).
How to download updates for Chiki-Chiki Boxy Racers for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Chiki-Chiki Boxy Racers on Nintendo Switch, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game’s icon in the Home Menu and press – or + to get to the options screen. The version number is displayed below the title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Chiki-Chiki Boxy Racers – Ver. ???
- Release date: August 30th 2018 (Japan)
- Patch notes:
- adds support for (worldwide) Online Multiplayer (12 races, 4 party game modes: COINS, SMASH, PAINT,GOAL), playable with 2 to 8 players.
- adds support for local multiplayer using one console for each player
- adds support for 7 more languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese.
- Additional notes: this update is included from the getgo in the European and North American version of the game.
- Source: Gamer