On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Cattails on Nintendo Switch (originally released on November 29th 2018 in Europe and North America)
How to download updates for Cattails for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Cattails on Nintendo Switch, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game’s icon in the Home Menu and press – or + to get to the options screen. The version number is displayed below the title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Cattails – Ver. 1.3
- Release date: ??? (Europe, North America)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- List of changes:
– adds new Romance options
– adds Tasks (complete them to get tokens, that can then be traded for rewards)
– adds new Active Skills
Shield: Become invulnerable to all damage for a few seconds and charge into battle!
Pinecone Toss: Quickly hurl a pinecone at your enemies for a fast ranged attack!
Bug Bait: Summon a swarm of in-season bugs around you! (No effect in winter.)
– adds Vendor discounts
– Added a ‘skip tutorial’ option if you make a new file on a computer that already has at least 1 other file
– Elli will now allow you to change your kittens’ names for 25 mews
– Added some unique wedding dialog pieces for many marriageable cats
– Reduced size of collision box on custom colony dens to allow for more flexible placement options
– 7 new coat colors to collect!
– Various bug fixes & typo fixes
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Falcon Development