On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Aragami: Shadow Edition on Nintendo Switch (originally released on February 21st 2019 in Europe, North America, and Japan).
How to download updates for Aragami: Shadow Edition for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Aragami: Shadow Edition, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Aragami: Shadow Edition – Ver. 1.0.1
- Release date: March 27th 2019 (North America, Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Fixed a bug that may crash the game after using Sakkaku.
- Fixed gamma correction effect not working on level VI
- Additional notes: none
- Source: Lince Works (Twitter)