Today, out of the blue, Nintendo released a brand new Software update for Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, bringing the game to Ver. 2.3.0. This new update brings various new features and improvements, including Reissue Crafting, a Let’s go button for notifications, another inventory size increase, and more!
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Ver. 2.3.0 – Reissue Crafting
Did you miss an event? No problem, you can now craft items from previous events via the newly added Reissue Crafting option in the crafting menu. The first round of Reissue items will be available from April 10th.
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Ver. 2.3.0 – Powered-Up Notifications
Notifications have been powered up! Now, you will find a Let’s go! button at the bottom of some of them, and tapping on it will take you directly to the relevant section of the game (for example: the Fortune Cookie store for notifications about new Fortune Cookies). Of course, not all notifcations get that button: it’s only displayed in those that need it.
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Ver. 2.3.0 – Gulliver Gets Streamlined
This update made giving items to Gulliver faster and easier. By the way, the developers are currently working on ways to further streamline the game in future updates.
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Ver. 2.3.0 – Collected-Item Inventory Increase
This new update increase your max inventory space for collected items, though only after reaching certain levels.
The max inventory space from leveling up has been bumped from 250 items to 300 items. The increase works by increments of 10 items by level:
- Lv. 40
- Lv. 45
- Lv. 50
- Lv. 55
- Lv. 60
Of course, if you’ve already reached one of those levels, you will automatically get the inventory increase without having to do anything.
Also, the max inventory space you can get from Leaf Tickets has been bumped from 500 items to 700 items.
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Ver. 2.3.0 – More Updates
This update brings the following updates:
- you can now place multiple rugs in your camper
- you can now favourite time-limited craft items (but those are removed from your favourites once the items are no longer available)
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Ver. 2.3.0 – Other Adjustments
The update provides the following adjustments:
- some of the content of Gulliver’s souvenirs have been adjusted
- the number of points you get from choosing “What’s the latest?” or “Let’s talk” dialogue options in the cabin has been adjusted
- screen display changes
- some item names have changed
- the category for the following pieces of furniture have has been changed: trunk, ring
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Ver. 2.3.0 – Resolved Issues
The update fixes the following issues:
- lost items that would remain in your inventory;
- “More animals added to your contacts!” message displayed when leveling up even when you have reached the point where leveling up do not unlock any new animals;
- other display issues.
As usual, keep an eye on the Events and Content Updates page to keep up to date with all that’s happening in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp!