During the Summer Games Fest, Innersloth gave us a quick look at what’s coming to Among Us in the future. The Roadmap video below isn’t just about the upcoming 15 Player Update, but also new content and updates coming to the game further down the road.
Here’s the Roadmap video:
And here’s what you can expect to see in Among Us in the future (in no particular order, that list is simply what the developers are currently working on at the moment):
- A new map – Map 5! Very secret. What’s it gonna be on? Don’t ask me! I’m sworn to secrecy, I’m bad at secrets, and I would like to keep my job.
- Achievements. For anyone who wants to prove they are pros at the game. AKA not me, I’m a very anxious Impostor.
- Account linking between platforms. All your save data and cosmetics, available on your platform of choice.
- New roles and ways to play. VERY SECRET. OR MAYBE I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT’S UP.
- Hide n’ Seek mode. Come out come out wherever you areee.
- Visor cosmetics. Even more ways to fix a ship in style! Yes it may block your vision but at least you’ll be fashionable.
- Take a nap at some point, idk, the churn of capitalism is rough