On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for YOGA MASTER on Nintendo Switch (originally released on March 13th 2020 in North America and Europe)!
Click here for more Software updates!
YOGA MASTER – Ver. 2.0
- Release date: June 7th 2022 (North America, Europe)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available. This update brings the following to the game:
- brings totally redesigned scenery with enhanced details, better lighting, and improved overall quality.
- adds a brand new environment with a neutral, minimalistic theme for those looking to maximize focus while doing yoga exercises.
- the visual quality of the environments has been improved, as well as many of the skyboxes, which, along with new particle effects, new textures and improved camera effects, will create a much more enjoyable and immersive experience.
- performance-wise the game engine has been updated to bring you the best visual rendering and highly decreased loading times
- brings YOGA MASTER at native full HD resolution on Nintendo Switch.
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: MY WORLD PR
How to download updates for YOGA MASTER for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for YOGA MASTER, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.