On this page, you will find all there is to know about Software updates for Worms W.M.D. on Nintendo Switch (originally released on November 23rd in Europe and North America).
How to download Software updates for Worms W.M.D. on the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Worms W.M.D. on the Nintendo Switch manually, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, press either + or – to go to the Options page. The version number is displayed right under the game’s title.
Worms W.M.D. – Ver. 1.1.2
- Release date: November 22nd 2018 (Europe, North America)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- Additional notes: unfortunately, Team17 has not shared any patch notes for this update, so we don’t know what was added and/or fixed.
- Source: game
Worms W.M.D. – Patch 1
- Release date: February 8th 2018 (Europe, North America)
- Patch notes:
- A new bespoke invite system to enable players to send invites to friends for online matches
- Video capture ability! Just press and hold the Capture Button until you hear a “beep” to save the previous 30 seconds of play
- Increased overall maximum worm count from a total of a maximum of 32 worms on a map to up to 48 worms
- Additional performance optimisations
- Source: Team17 PR