In this post, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for World End Syndrome on Nintendo Switch (originally released on August 30th 2018 in Japan).
How to download updates for World End Syndrome for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for World End Syndrome, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game’s icon in the Home Menu and press – or + to get to the options screen. The version number is displayed below the title.
Click here for more Software updates!
World End Syndrome – Ver. 1.0.1
- Release date: December 12th 2018 (Japan)
- Patch notes:
– increased the amount of places where you can save your progress;
– adds places to acquire in-game content (Tips) that you normally cannot get once you’ve reached certain points in the story. You can now get it regardless of how far you’ve progressed in the game;
– provides various text-related fixes.
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Arc System Works