On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus on Nintendo Switch (originally released on June 29th 2018 in Europe and North America, and July 26th 2018 in Japan).
How to download updates for Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus – Ver. ???
- Release date: September 26th 2018 (Europe, North America, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- General performance improvements
- Fixed an issue affecting unresponsive controls when in the game menu
- Fixed an issue affecting a Star Card achievement bug
- Added snap-to-center option for motion controls
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Bethesda