On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for When Ski Lifts Go Wrong on Nintendo Switch (originally released on January 23rd 2019 in Europe and North America).
Click here for more Software updates!
When Ski Lifts Go Wrong – Ver. ???
- Release date: May 2nd 2019 (Europe, North America)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- List of changes:
- adds motion controls
- adds first-person view
- makes various difficulty tweaks
- adds Greg Miller as secret characters (press LZ, RZ, L, R, A, B, B, A, X, A on the home screen)
- Additional notes: none
- Source: Curve Digital (Twitter)
How to download updates for When Ski Lifts Go Wrong for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for When Ski Lifts Go Wrong, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.