Vesta is an action puzzle game where you have to solve puzzles and overcome various situations. The twist? You have to combine the abilities of two characters in order to do so! In total, there’s over 36 levels to explore, and they’re all filled with various obstacles to overcome, puzle to solve… as well as enemy robots.
The protagonist is called Vesta, and here’s some details about her and her story:
Vesta is a witty 6-year-old girl who lives in a desolate underground maze – the ruins of a once-bright city inhabited by humans and perfect machines. Although this world can be lonely, she is kept company by her friend BOT. It advises her and encourages her to do the tasks she is assigned, although it knows much more than it lets on. In order to survive in this passive yet hostile environment, BOT will give Vesta a real helper – DROID. He may be a bit rough around the edges, but he’ll handle physical tasks that would be impossible for a fully grown adult, let alone a little girl. Besides, he is the perfect weapon to defend against the dangers lurking in the remains of this abandoned complex.
Here’s a trailer, some screenshots, and the list of key features:
- Two characters: Vesta and Droid form a perfect team to go on this adventure. On the one hand, we have a smart, agile girl capable of managing energy. On the other hand, we have Droid, a strong and powerful robot who will help Vesta to handle the different situations … control both to achieve your objectives!!!
- More than 30 levels: With a clear progression of difficulty, the player will have to solve the challenges of each of the levels, which are set in different environments, all very attractive, and in scenes full of objects to interact with: platforms, conveyor belts, hatches, …
- Enemies: Take on many different types of robots that will shoot at you, try to blow you to pieces and big bosses that will want to crush you … you’ll have to go find them out for yourself. But watch out! Not only are the enemies dangerous … the scene is full of traps!!!! Acid baths, lasers, collapsible floors … you have to be aware of everything around you!
- Energy: This is the essential element that makes the whole world of Vesta work. Find it, manage it, recycle it!
- Collect: Secrets spread over the scenes and the pages of the comic that tell you the story of Vesta.
Vesta will be released on January 19th in Europe and North America, and will cost 14.99€ / $14.99. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Nintendo eShop / Official website