On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Two Point Hospital on Nintendo Switch (originally released on February 25th 2020 in Europe and North America).
Click here for more Software updates!
Two Point Hospital – Ver. 1.0.3
- Release date: June 18th (North America, Europe)
- Patch notes:
- Online Features:
- Added Online Challenges
- Added Competitive Leaderboards
- Added Superbug Initiative Collaborative Projects
- Sandbox Mode
- Select “Sandbox” from the Main Menu and choose a location
- Adjust a number of settings to your liking and jump in!
- Bug Fixes/QoL & Optimisations:
- Lots of stability improvements to address crashes on Nintendo Switch due to memory capacity exceptions
- Fixed crash on Underlook hotel when zoomed out on Nintendo Switch
- Fixes for various stability issues and crashes on PS4 and Xbox
- Fixed minor asset alignment issues during tutorials
- Fixed UI framing issue
- Fixes for various minor graphical UI issues
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Two Point Studios
How to download updates for AI: The Somnium Files for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for AI: The Somnium Files, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.