As weeks go by, more and more indie developers get access to Nintendo Switch devkit, and so, more and more games are announced for it. The latest one is Turbo Pug DX, which was originally released on Steam in September 2016.
For those of you who never heard of it before, Turbo Pug DX is the spiritual successor / complete re-imagining of Turbo Pug, featuing brand new artwork, music, and mini-games. But what’s Turbo Pug, exactly? It’s a casual runner, with “difficult, random, procedurally generated levels”.
Here’s the list of key features, as well as a trailer and some screenshots:
- Explore an all new Pug World – Run and jump through a variety of passionately crafted environments
- Multiple paths – Take different paths/routes, some may be more difficult, some may reward you with collectables!
- Characters galore! – More characters than ever, more variety and choice
- Mini games – Enjoy secret mini games with new game play mechanics
- Leaderboards – Leave your friends in the dust, rise to the top of the leaderboards and go down in history as a Pug Master!
- Custom skins – Create your own custom level skins, or enjoy skins created by other users. Submit your skins and if proven worthy, we’ll make them available for other players to enjoy
- Jukebox – Chill out and enjoy the new soundtrack on the Jukebox. You can also listen to the music from the other Pug games
Last week, Daniel Steer announced that Turbo Pug DX was coming to the Nintendo Switch, and that it would feature some exclusive content. More details coming soon!
Turbo Pug DX (Switch – eShop) will be released later this year in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Daniel Steer (Twitter)