On February 26th, the latest entry in the Trials series, Trials Rising, will be released on Nintendo Switch. For those of you who want to get a taste of the game ahead of its release, there’s an open beta for the game taking place next week, from February 21st to February 25th.
Unlike what was announced initially, that open beta will also be available on Nintendo Switch. The client will be available for pre-download from February 19th, allowing you to start playing the very moment the beta goes live, and avoid losing a single minute!
Ubisoft promises that Trials Rising is no less than the “biggest and most compelling sequel of the franchise to date”. Thanks to this open beta, you will be able to see for yourself what the classic gameplay, the fresh new look, the competition, the over-the-top action, and the new features, are worth!
Here’s the list of features available during the open beta for Trials Rising:
- 18 tracks from easy to extreme, including four University of Trials onboarding tracks
- Five bikes (Squid, Rhino, Mantis, Helium and the hilarious two-player Tandem bike)
- The exclusive Turbo Bike Exhaust for the Helium Bike, which makes it roar like a real motorbike. All players who unlock the in-game Trials Turbo Bike item during Open Beta will be able to keep it once they purchase the game.
- 25 Contracts, Challengers game mode and 8 tracks playable in Online Multiplayer
- Customization editor with over 2000 stickers
Here’s a trailer for this open beta:
And here’s a trailer for the game itself:
Trials Rising (Switch) comes out on February 26th in Europe and North America, and February 28th in Japan.
Source: Ubisoft PR