On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for Tracks – Toybox Edition on Nintendo Switch (originally released on November 24th 2020 in Europe and North America)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Tracks – Toybox Edition – Ver. ??? (Advent Calendar Update)
- Release date: December 1st 2021 (North America, Europe
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available. This update brings the following to the game:
- adds an Advent Calendar. Up to 24 December, players will unlock new in-game items every day to use in their worlds. From new passengers, such as snowmen, to new decorations like Santa’s sleigh, players have plenty to discover over the month of December.
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Excalibur PR
How to download updates for Tracks – Toybox Edition for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Tracks – Toybox Edition, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.