On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for The World Next Door on Nintendo Switch (originally released on March 28th 2019 in Europe and North America)!
Click here for more Software updates!
The World Next Door – Ver. ???
- Release date: May 15th 2019 (Europe, North America)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- List of changes:
– adds Versus Mode: offers players the chance to hone their battle skills in local 2-player battles to see who can claim the title of top spell-caster!
- Additional notes: none
- Source: VIZ Media PR
How to download updates for The World Next Door for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for The World Next Door, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.