On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for The Outer Worlds on Nintendo Switch (originally released on June 5th 2020 in Europe and North America, and later in Japan)!
Click here for more Software updates!
The Outer Worlds – Ver. ??? (Day One Update)
- Release date: June 5th 2020 (Europe, North America) / ??? (Japan)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- List of changes:
- provides gameplay optimizations
- provides additional hi-res textures
- provides various other fixes
- Additional notes: none
- Source: Obsidian Entertainment
How to download updates for The Outer Worlds for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for The Outer Worlds, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.