On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for The Escapists: Complete Edition on Nintendo Switch (originally released on September 25th 2018 in Europe and North America)!
How to download updates for The Escapists: Complete Edition for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for The Escapists: Complete Edition, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.
Click here for more Software updates!
The Escapists: Complete Edition – Ver. ???
- Release date: March 6th 2019 (Europe, North America)
- Patch notes:
- Audio settings are now retained until the player enters any prison.
- Down on the D-pad now correctly opens the Journal menu.
- Players can now use handheld controls if a wireless controller is also connected.
- Jungle Compound now displays the correct prison image on the results screen.
- Santa’s Sweatshop Intro Movie audio no longer repeats on the loading screen or main menu.
- Fixed a bug that was sometimes causing players to lose all money when reloading a save.
- Fixed a bug where knocked out characters may become stuck in a walking animation.
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Team17