On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various updates for Teslagrad 2 on Nintendo Switch (originally released on April 19th 2023 in North America and Europe, and April 20th 2023 Japan)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Teslagrad 2 – Ver. ???
- Release date: June 1st 2023 (North America, Europe) / June 2nd 2023 (Japan)
- Patch notes:
Broken or missing functionality changes:
- Fixed missing rebind option for red cloak.
- Fixed rare corner-case where Lumina would teleport to a ledge she had been next to when she later got to the same height as the ledge.
- Fixed Lumina getting charged by volt walkers after she died, causing her to be permanently charged after respawning.
- Fixed the Moose boss dropping the pickup you get for defeating it outside the boss fight arena if it died too close to the edges of the arena.
- Fixed duplicate Lumina if you exit to the menu during a time trial and then load the same game.
- Fixed the path back to the viking platform not existing if you ended up back in the main game area before finishing the platform.
- Fixed several instances of sounds ignoring audio settings.
- Fixed wrong audio zone borders in the underworld.
- Fixed holes in several roofs.
- Fixes to killfields in several levels that you could get under, and that had the wrong damage type. Some killfields were less gruesome than intended.
- Numerous visual fixes where things were visible where they should not be, or not visible where they should.
- GPU performance optimizations in many levels.
- Fixed the positioning and spelling for some runes.
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Modus Games
How to download updates for Teslagrad 2 for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Teslagrad 2, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.