On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Superbeat Xonic (North America) / Superbeat Xonic Ex (Europe) on Nintendo Switch (originally released on November 21st 2017 in North America, November 30th 2017 in Europe, and October 3rd 2019 in Japan)
Click here for more Software updates!
Superbeat Xonic Ex – Ver. 1.02
- Release date: October 3rd 2019 (North America, Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- List of changes:
- provides touchscreen sensibility response improvements
- fixes Ranking Mode connectivity issues
- and more…
- Additional notes: this is the launch version in Japan.
- Source: Rising Star Games (Twitter)
How to download updates for Superbeat Xonic Ex for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Superbeat Xonic Ex, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.