On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various updates for Storyteller on Nintendo Switch (originally released on March 23rd 2023 in North America and Europe, and March 24th 2023 in Japan)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Storyteller – Ver. ???
- Release date: September 26th 2023 (North America, Europe) / September 27th 2023 (Japan)
- Patch notes:
- The Devil arrives as a new character, introducing new puzzles to existing levels.
- A new chapter, Genesis, turns old demo levels into a fully-fledged chapter.
- The game now features a fully-voiced narrator!
- Existing chapters have been expanded with more than 20 new levels.
- A new stamp collection at the back of the book challenges players to put together specific scenarios and solve levels in new ways.
- Several levels that were available at launch have been refined or improved.
- …and many more small and cute details, in addition to bug fixes and quality of life improvements.
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Annapurna Interactive (Steam)
How to download updates for Storyteller for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Storyteller, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.