In this post, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Sparkle 2 EVO on Nintendo Switch (originally released on November 2nd 2017 in Europe and North America, and May 17th 2018 in Japan).
How to download updates for Sparkle 2 EVO for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Sparkle 2 EVO, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game’s icon in the Home Menu and press – or + to get to the options screen. The version number is displayed below the title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Sparkle 2 EVO – Ver. ???
- Release date: December 12th 2018 (Europe, North America, Japan)
- Patch notes:
– languages: French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian
– bug with diving on level 7
– level 13 has been repaired. Octopus can now be killed to complete the mission
- Additional notes: none
- Source: Forever Entertainment (Twitter)