Yesterday, Shadowverse: Champion’s Battle was released in North America (with the European release following this Friday, August 13th). To celebrate, XSEED have shared a launch trailer for the game.
Here it is:
Also, some DLC is now available for purchase:
- Leader Skins
- Battle Pass Premium Pass.
And if you buy the game (retail or digital), you can also get the following goodies for the PC version (for free):
- two alternate art cards (three cards each)
- 10 seer’s globes
- cosmetic items
If you haven’t bought the game, don’t forget that the demo version is available for download. it allows you to transfer your progress to the full version!
Finally, here’s some more details and the list of key features:
The popular card battle system featured in Shadowverse: Champion’s Battle boasts seven classes—archetypes with unique mechanics to build decks around—and over 600 cards, including some brand new to the game, beautifully presented with deluxe battle animations. Veterans will find ample variety and strategic depth to utilize when crafting their own decks, and beginners can rely on tools such as ‘deck codes’—preconstructed deck lists they can reference to build a new deck—and an in-game ‘hint’ system that suggests the next move to help them take their first steps on the journey to becoming a Shadowverse master!
In Shadowverse: Champion’s Battle, players take the role of a transfer student to Tensei Academy, where they are quickly introduced to the Shadowverse card game by their classmate, Hiro Ryugasaki. The new friends team up with Shadowverse club president (and only member) Rei on a quest to master the popular card battle game and protect the club from the threat of disbandment by winning the national championship. Throughout their adventures, players will be able to explore unique locations around the school and surrounding town, where events and encounters await in the least expected places. Team up with new friends, battle to become the national champions, and save the Shadowverse club from getting shut down!
- Experience intensified for Nintendo Switch – Brand new cards unique to this release and deluxe battle animations amp up the excitement for veteran and new players alike!
- Electrifying one-on-one card battles – Use three types of cards to devise strategies and strive for victory. Become a master by skillfully playing cards, each with their own abilities, at the right time.
- Create the ultimate deck – Build decks from seven different classes, each with their own unique strengths, cards, and abilities. With over 600 cards to collect, the possibilities are endless.
- Play with friends or take on the world – Enjoy ranked matches, free matches, or lobby matches, and even get new cards and exchange deck codes in online play. Players can also challenge their friends through local wireless play.
- A colorful cast of characters – Encounter familiar faces from the Shadowverse anime, as well as all-new characters! Players will deepen their connection with their friends as they complete quests and enjoy student life.
Shadowverse: Champion’s Battle (Switch) comes out on August 13th in Europe!