On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for SD Gundam Battle Alliance on Nintendo Switch (originally released on August 24th 2022 in Japan, and August 25th 2022 in North America and Europe)!
Click here for more Software updates!
SD Gundam Battle Alliance – Ver. 1.40
- Release date: May 9th 2023 (North America) / May 10th 2023 (Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Added support for paid downloadable content.
- Added support for the “SD GUNDAM BATTLE ALLIANCE – Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury Pack”.
- The following unit, character, expansion parts, CAPITAL tickets, level uncap materials and GM (Gatheroad) Gundam game collaboration BGM will be available for users that purchase this DLC.
- Additional Playable Unit: Gundam Aerial
- Additional Character: Suletta Mercury
- Three types of additional expansion parts:
- The emblem of the Holder (Infighters, All-Rounders and Sharpshooters)
- Effect: Aerial Damage +8％ / Sidestep Invulnerability Time +0.02S / [Main Ranged and Subweapons] Reload+5％
- Miorine’s Tomato
- Effect [Infighter]: Melee +150 / [beam type] Melee Attack +20％ / [All Attacks] Stagger Effect +20％
- Effect [All-Rounder]: Melee +100 / Ranged +100 / [All Attacks] Stagger Effect +20％
- Effect [Sharpshooter]: Ranged +150 / [beam type] Ranged Attack +20％ / [All Attacks] Stagger Effect +20％
- “GUND-ARM Inc. Clip” Expansion Part (Infighters, All-Rounders and Sharpshooters)
- Effect: Dropped Capital +2500 / Full MS Repair Kit +15％ / Hate +100％
- Additional CAPITAL Tickets: 100,000 CAPITAL tickets x3
- Additional Level Uncap Materials:
- 1st Level Uncap Materials: (Infighters, All-Rounders, and Sharpshooters) ×3
- 2nd Level Uncap Materials: (Infighters, All-Rounders, and Sharpshooters) ×4
- GM (Gatheroad) Gundam Game Collaboration BGM:
- CALM – MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM BATTLE OPERATION 2
- EMERGENCY – MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM BATTLE OPERATION 2
- Battle IV – MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM U.C. ENGAGE
- A New Encounter I – MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM U.C. ENGAGE
- The “SD GUNDAM BATTLE ALLIANCE – Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury Pack” paid DLC will be available on May 11th, 2023.
- Please note that there will no additional missions.● Other Updates
- Fixed an issue which caused the third attack from Gundam Astray Red Frame Kai’s SPA to miss when performed in the air.
- Fixed an issue which caused the final attack from Gundam Kimaris Vidar’s SPA to miss when performed in the air.
- Fixed an issue which caused Gundam Barbatos Lupus Rex’s counter to miss when used against certain attacks.
- Fixed an issue which prevented SPA recast speedup bonuses to be received when using subweapons with the following units:
Destiny Gundam / Gelgoog (Char) / Gouf Custom / Justice Gundam / Infinite Justice Gundam / The-O / Turn A Gundam
- Fixed an issue which prevented expansion part effects to not trigger when the following units use a ranged weapon and then perform other attacks before the ranged weapon attack hits the enemy:
Gelgoog (Char) / Qubeley / Nu Gundam / Sazabi / Hi-Nu Gundam / Kshatriya / Penelope / Providence Gundam / Strike Freedom Gundam / Cherudim Gundam / Arche Gundam / Reborns Gundam / 00 QAN[T] / Phoenix Gundam
- Fixed an issue in multiplayer which caused equipped expansion parts with “Perfect Guard Skill Meter Recovery” effects to not trigger for the guest even after a perfect guard is performed against a ranged attack.
- Fixed an issue which caused an event that doesn’t usually occur in multiplayer to trigger when the host player selects “Gundam” as a partner and plays the “Hero of Lacroa“ mission in multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue which caused some dialogue to not be displayed in the “Seen and Unseen“ mission after “Apsaras III” appears.
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Bandai-Namco (Steam)
SD Gundam Battle Alliance – Ver. 1.31
- Release date: November 29th 2022 (North America) / November 30th 2022 (Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- DIRECTORY3A: fixed an issue where, when playing “Chryse Defensive Battle” online or via local, if the distance between the host and guests is too great, events may not occur, therefore preventing progress.
- The amount of damage to the balancer gauge of Justice Gundam Subweapon 1 Bassel Beam Boomerang for was less than expected, so the amount of damage has been increased.
- When Gundam Gusion Rebake Full City’s Subweapon 2 110mm Rifle (simultaneous fire) hits an enemy in the air, it now always cause a knockdown if the balancer gauge is zero
- Fixed an issue where Legendary Gundam’s Special Attack would sometimes would not hit an enemy
- Fixed an issue where Knight Superior Dragon’s attack Golden Dragon Bow would not damage the balancer meter when hitting an airborne enemy
- Fixed an issue where Moon Gundam’s Subweapon1 Psycho Plate (Shield) balancer meter damage was different depending on whether the enemy was on the ground or airbourne, they should now be equal
- Fixed an issue in which Xi Gundam’s counter-attacks against Zeong’s melee attacks were not connecting
- Fixed an issue in which Penelope’s Subweapon 2 Funnel Missel would disappear and cause its special attack to be unresponsive
- The following units have had their air damage adjusted
- Increased the amount of damage when the aerial special attack of Hi-Nu Gundam hits in mid-air.
- Increased the amount of damage when the Crossbone Gundam X2’s Subweapon2 Shot Lancer (Rush) hits in the air.
- Increased the amount of damage when the Arios Gundam’s ground Subweapon 1 GN Submachine Gun hits in the air.
- Increased the amount of damage when the aerial special attack of Gundam Kimaris Vidar hits in the air.
- Increased the amount of damage when the aerial special attack of Gundam Latreia hits in the air.
- Increased the amount of damage when the Phoenix Gundam’s Subweapon 2 “Mega Beam Cannon” hits in mid-air.
- In the DLC mission “Destination of the Legend,” when a specific enemy ace unit that appears at a high altitude was immediately destroyed, drops were placed in areas inaccessible to the player, this has been corrected
SD Gundam Battle Alliance – Ver. 1.30
- Release date: October 11th 2022 (North America) / October 12th 2022 (Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
・Added “Revision Key”×10
・Additional parts “Extended Magazine” is applied.
┗Extended Magazine【Infighter】/Extended Magazine【All-Rounder】/Extended Magazine【Sharpshooter】
[Main Ranged] Number of Use: +100%
[Main Ranged] Reload: -100%
[All Movement] Boost Consumption: +20%●Free additional missions “EX Missions” have been added.
・EX Mission07, EX Mission08, EX Mission09 and EX Mission10.
┗EX Mission07 will be unlocked after clearing all Hard Mode missions except for “Chaos Missions”.●The paid DLC mission “Flash & Rebirth” is now supported.
The following missions will be playable if you have purchased the DLC3.
“Rebirth by Destruction”, “Flash of Fate”, and EX Mission Extreme５
※The DLC3 Unit & Scenario Pack ” Flash & Rebirth” will be available on October 27, 2022.
※Please note that in order to play “EX Mission Extreme5”, you will need to complete the “Rebirth by Destruction” and “Flash of Fate” missions in addition to free mission “EX Mission10”.●System adjustments for playable units
・Adjustments have been made to the ease of hitting SPA (Special Attack).
┗Adjusted the SPA to turn toward the direction of the enemy unit at any time during the SPA cut scene.
In addition, the stepping distance and guidance performance after SPA activation for some units have been adjusted.
※Excluding some units that perform dancing SPA attacks on the spot.
・The effect of some parts, ” Increase the weapon use limit “, which also increased reload time when equipped, has been changed to an effect that does not increase reload time.●Adjustment of the role “All-Rounder”
・Added “Double SPA recast gauge recovery speed” effect to the effect during Role Actions of All-Rounder in addition to the existing effect.
┗With the adjustment of the SPA’s ease of hitting, it will make it easier to use the All-Rounder’s characteristic, “SPA with higher power than other rolls”.
※For “00 QAN[T]” and “Arios Gundam”, the recovery speed of SPA recast gauge in Trans-Am state is 1.5 times faster.
・The “Stagger effect” of All-Rounder was increased.
┗The “Stagger effect” of each action has been significantly increased, making it easier to take down MAs by continuously targeting the same part of the body.
・Adjustments have been made to allow Role Actions to be used during Role Actions effects.
┗This allows the use of skills generated by Role Actions at any time, as long as the skill gauge has been accumulated.
・The number of repair kits All-Rounder can have has been changed to “5”.●Adjustment of the role “Infighter”
・In addition to the existing effect, Added “Boost consumption by 0.7x and final damage suffered by 0.8x” to the effect during Role Actions of Infighter.
┗It is now easier to take advantage of the Infighter’s feature of sticking to the enemy and inflicting damage continuously.
※For the types of SPAs like Full Armor Unicorn Gundam, where the roll can be changed from Sharpshooter to Infighter, tt is possible to receive the above effects by using Role Actions during SPA effects.
However, the effect is lost when the effect time of the SPA expires and the roll is returned to its original roll.
・Adjustments have been made to allow Role Actions to be used during Role Actions effects.
┗This allows the use of skills generated by Role Actions at any time, as long as the skill gauge has been accumulated
・The number of Infighter repair kits possessed was changed to “4”.
・Adjusted basic hate multiplier for Infighter●Game Balance Adjustments
・Adjusted multipliers for damage taken and damage dealt due to level difference compensation。
┗Level difference damage modification of Ver1.20 From Ver.1.30
・Level diff. 0～3→1.0 times ・Level diff. 0～3→1.0 times
・Level diff. 4～5→1.5 times ・Level diff. 4～5→1.1 times
・Level diff. 6～7→2.1 times ・Level diff. 6～7→1.2 times
・Level diff. 8～9→2.5 times ・Level diff. 8～9→1.3 times
・Level diff. 10～→3.0 times ・Level diff. 10～→1.5 times
※This adjustment has eliminated the extreme increase in damage exposure even at some level of separation.
・The HP of Mobile Armors (MA) appearing in the following missions have been adjusted down.
┗Apsaras III from Directory 2B, The Shuddering Mountain, Part II
Plugin P from Directory 2D, Trails to the Land
Hashmal from Directory 3A, Hunter of Angels
Graze Ein from Directory 3B, Say it Ain’t So, Bernie!
Big Zam from Directory 3C, Big Zam’s Last Stand
Zeong from Directory 4B, Encounters in Space
Psycho Gundam from Directory 4C, Forever Fou
Plugin H from Directory 4D, Wings to the Heavens
※All of the above missions (EASY, NORMAL and HARD) are subject to this adjustment.
※MAs that appear in missions other than the above are not subject to adjustment.
・Adjusted the ease of downing mobile armor (MA).
┗MAs have ” parts” around each point that can be locked on, and each part has its own value related to down.
When an MA is attacked, the value set individually for each attack accumulates for each part of the body.
When the accumulated value exceeds the value set for the MA, the MA goes into a down state for a certain period, creating a chance to attack.
The down time varies depending on which part of the body is affected.
With this adjustment, the values set for each part of the MA have been adjusted to make it easier to take down overall.
In addition to this adjustment, the All-Rounder has an upwardly modified “Stagger effect,”
making it easier to work with a team that includes the All-Rounder to fight MA.
・Adjusted specifications for Beam Barrier in MA.
┗The interval between breaking the Beam Barrier and the activation of the Beam Barrier has been extended from 30 seconds to 60 seconds.
※Some MAs are not subject to adjustment.
・The durability value of the barrier was gradually recovered after a certain period of time after damage was inflicted on the MA’s Beam Barrier, but it is no longer recovered.
・The attack effects that occurred in the behavior of hands on the ground after a drop kick attacked by “Psycho Gundam” has been eliminated.
・The duration of the attack effects on both legs after a “Hashmal” pounce attack has been reduced.
・The “Psycho-Shard attack that develops on the spot” by “Neo Zeong” has been adjusted to make it easier to avoid by stepping/boosting to the left or right, by adjusting the accuracy of turning around.●Adjustments of enemy ace units
・The “grabbing skills” used by the following enemy ace units have been adjusted so that they are easier to avoid by jumping or stepping to the left or right, etc., by reducing their inducement performance.
┗Z’Gok (Char) ／ Kampfer ／ Zaku II Kai ／ Qubeley ／The-O ／ Banshee
Crossbone Gundam X2 ／ Turn X ／ Burning Gundam ／ Master Gundam ／ Destiny Gundam
Gundam Astray Red Frame Kai ／ Gundam Kimaris Vidar ／ Knight Gundam ／ Knight Superior Dragon
Turn A Gundam (Dark History)●Adjustment of HP of Enemy Battleships
・The HP values of the following enemy battleships have been reduced.
┗Musai ／ Endora ／ Laurasia
※Battleships appearing as allies are not subject to adjustment.●Adjustment of Capital Acquisition Amount
・The amount of capital dropped from enemy units has been adjusted upward to make it easier to strengthen the units.
┗Difficulty: EASY → Flat 3 times increase
Difficulty:NORMAL → Flat 3 times increase
Difficulty:HARD → Flat 1.5 times increase
・The amount of capitals appearing from containers has been adjusted upward for all difficulty levels.
┗Normal placed containers → Flat 5 times increase
Containers that appear with conditions → Flat 10 times increase
Containers appearing in EX Mission → Flat 5 times increase
・The amount of blueprints sold has been adjusted upward to a flat 5 times increase.。
┗The blueprints of developed units are automatically sold in Results, and the amount of the sale corresponds to the amount of the sale.
・The sale value of expansion parts has been adjusted upward for each rarity level.
┗Rarity 1～4 → Flat 5 times increase
Rarity 5～8 → Flat 3 times increase
Rarity 9～10 → Flat 2 times increase
・The sale amount of Uncapping materials has been adjusted upward to the following sale amount:
┗1st Level Uncapping materials：100
2nd Level Uncapping materials：500
3rd Level Uncapping materials：1500
4th Level Uncapping materials：5000
5th Level Uncapping materials：10000●Adjustment of lock-on behavior when destroying enemy units
・When an enemy unit is destroyed, a function has been added to automatically change the lock-on if there is another target that meets the lock-on conditions, or remove the lock-on if there is no target, without an explosion or Breakout performance.
┗Players can turn this function on and off in the options screen so that they can continue to attack and earn combos while locked on to an opponent who is defenseless with zero HP.
This function is turned off by default, so if you wish to use this function, please switch the option setting to on by yourself.●Correction of item drop timing when destroying enemy units
・Adjustments have been made so that items will drop without explosions or Breakout effects again when an enemy is destroyed.●Improvements around the system
・Extension parts can now be sold on the Results screen.
┗When checking the acquired items on the result screen, you can select and sell the expansion parts by pressing the “Go to Expansion Parts Sale” button.
※Uncapping materials and other items, except for expansion parts, cannot be sold on the results screen.
・It is now possible to “lock” (favorite on/off) expansion parts so that they are not eligible for sale on the “Expansion Parts Equipment Screen”.
・When searching for multiplayer rooms, rooms that have players available and can be entered are now displayed at the top of the list with priority given to those rooms
・New callout messages have been added to the “Greetings/Reply”, “Praise/Thank”, and “Order” chat messages during multiplayer.。●Other Modifications
・Fixed a problem in which the pilot level display was not properly reflected when transitioning to the multiplayer lobby after the pilot level had increased on the results screen during multiplayer.
※Please note that this phenomenon is reflected in the increase in the pilot level itself, which is internally reflected in the normal value. This correction has been made to reflect the normal values on the display as well.
・Fixed a problem in certain missions where enemy aircraft would get caught in terrain, etc., or fall out of combat range.
・The special melee attack of “Arios Gundam” has been adjusted so that it is now properly beam.
・The counter attack of “GM (Gatheroad)” has been adjusted so that it is now properly beam.。
・The SPA of “Gundam Astray Gold Frame Amatsu Mina” has been adjusted so that it is now melle damage.
・SPA of “Gundam Barbatos (6th Form)” has been adjusted so that it becomes a physical damage correctly.
・The Launching Attack of “Nu Gundam Gundam” has been adjusted so that it is now melee damage.
・Subweapon1 in “Moon Gundam” was described with a Beam icon, but the correct icon is Physical, so the icon description has been corrected.
・The main melee of “Cao Cao Wing Gundam” was indicated with a ranged damage icon, and the icon has been corrected to indicate the correct melee damage.
・Corrections have been made to some playable units.
┗Fixed a problem that prevented the combo of special melee attack in the air to strike down attack for “00 QAN[T]” and “Freedom Gundam” from making combos.
・Fixed to actively guard against MA shooting attacks when your partners are targeted by MA.
・Fixed an issue in which the pilot skill “Ascetic” in combination with “Making Money” did not increase the capital earned.
・Allows players to set any action to the side button of the mouse.
*Up to two actions can be assigned.
・Multi-Button Action can now be set to single press for keyboard operation.
┗Role Actions, Chain Breaker, and SPA can now be set to single-press only when operated with the keyboard.
・Lock-on and lock-on target change operations during mouse operation are now assigned to the middle mouse button for lock-on and the mouse wheel up/down for lock-on symmetry change.
┗Turning the mouse wheel up changes the lock target to the right, and turning it down changes it to the left.
*The default key assignments have been changed since the operation method has been drastically changed from Ver. 1.20 and before.
However, we understand that it would be confusing for players who are already playing the game to change to the default key assignments provided by the game. For this reason, the game does not override these settings.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we kindly ask you to change the settings of the side buttons of the mouse and the multi-Button actions to single presses by yourself.
・Other graphic and text modifications are made.
SD Gundam Battle Alliance – Ver. 1.20
- Release date: September 20th 2022 (North America) / September 21st 2022 (Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Unlock High Levels of Mobile Suits
- MS level 100
- Pilot Level 100
- Partner Pilot level 100
- *Uncapping materials is required to raise the MS level to 91 or higher.
- Provide additional capital ticket for “1,000,000 capital”
- 50,000 CAPITAL x 20
- Added Ex. Part – Chobham Armor
- Chobham Armor [Infighter] / Chobham Armor [All-Rounder] / Chobham Armor [Sharpshooter]
- Effect: HP: Power up +120 / Counter: Locked / All Melee Boost Consumption: Increased +20%
- Free missions “EX Missions” have been added.
- EX Mission 04, EX Mission 05, and EX Mission 06
- *These are challenging missions that can be played after clearing all Hard Mode missions except for Chaos Missions.
- The paid DLC mission “Knights of Moon & Light ” is now supported.
- The following missions will be playable if you have purchased DLC Pack 2.
- “Hero of Lacroa”, ” Evil God of the Moon “, “EX Mission Extreme 3”, and “EX Mission Extreme 4”.
- * Unit and Scenario pack 2 “Knight of Moon & Light” is scheduled for release on September 29th.
- *Please note that in order to play “EX Mission Extreme 3” and “EX Mission Extreme 4,” you will need to complete the ” Hero of Lacroa” and “Evil God of the Moon ” missions in addition to the free EX Missions.
- The following settings can be selected on [Playstyle] in [Create Room] [Room Search]
- [Download Content Only] / [Hard Mission Only] / [EX Mission Only]
- Drop adjustment of blueprints
- Certain blueprints for the “Cursed Treasure” and “Mythical Destination” missions have been adjusted to have a “probability” of dropping additional blueprints.
- Fixes to presentation during Adventure parts
- Fixes an issue causing the viewpoint of certain characters not to be properly aligned
- Fixes to some Mobile Suits
- Fixes an issue causing ground textures to be reflected when using a Special Attack (SPA) during some missions
- Fixes an issue where an enemy Mobile Suit launching an attack with the DOM would sometimes land instantly if the DOM sub-munition 1 “Diffuse Beam Cannon” was hit from the ground
- Fixes an issue where, when launching a series of attacks after a projectile attack by enemy The-O, Gelgoog Charles Rochester, or Destiny Gundam Mobile Suits, subsequent attacks would not be counted as perfect guard even if you succeed in triggering a perfect guard against the projectile attack
- Fixes an issue where, if an enemy Knight Gundam waiting for a counter is located at the same place as the blast of Sub Weapon 1 “Electromagnetic Spear”, then the enemy would be sucked in
- Fixes an issue where, In the Awakened state after using an SPA in Master Gundam, the 5th step of the aerial combat attack would not connect
- Fixes to enemy Mobile Suits
- Fixes an issue in the mission The Shuddering Mountain, Part 1, where the GN-XIII would get caught in a building, preventing it from entering the combat area and preventing progressing
- Fixes an issue where the Neo Zeong would attack with its Psycho Shard while its Psycho Shard Generator was not deployed
- Makes adjustments so that the damage assessment that occurs following Huios Sky’s thrust attack is cancelled
- Makes adjustments to reduce the amount of damage dealt by the initial strike of The-O’s throwing beam sabre
- Fixes an issue with enemy counter counter moves, where if a counter was triggered by an attack from an opponent not being targeted by that enemy, the counter would be struck out
- Fixes an issue where a perfect guard would be triggered if a shotting attack was launched against the rotating beam naginata guard of the Gelgoog Charles Rochester, or the shield stance of the Gelgoog (Anavel Gato)
- When clearing a mission while your inventory is full, you were not able to sell items and were therefore stuck on the result screen. This was fixed by implementing a scrolling list function that allows you to select and view any extra items acquired
- Fixes an issue where pressing Select and Back at the same time while the cursor is in the Equipped Skill column of the Skill Sets screen would prevent progress
- Fixes an issue where Mission BGM and SPA BGM would play multiple times if the Mission BGM and SPA BGM were set to the same BGM
- Fixes an issue where the Retreat option could not be selected if a guest with mission selection rights left the room during a 3-player multiplayer game
- Fixes an issue where the host would temporarily lose control of the multiplayer mission select screen if a guest entered the lobby while the host was checking the Mobile Suit that appears in the mission
- Fixes an issue in multiplayer missions where, after guests have left the lobby during the mission, if the mission is aborted while the Mobile Suit on the guests’ side are still on screen, it would stop after results are shown
- Fixes an issue where aggro lines would not be displayed on the guests’ side during multiplayer missions
- Fixes other graphics and text issues.
- Corrects the message displayed when, in online multiplayer, you attempti to enter a lobby that has been disbanded
- Fixes the button guide of the player who last selected “Ready to launch” on the “Preparing to launch” screen in local multiplayer
SD Gundam Battle Alliance – Ver. 1.10
- Release date: September 6th 2022 (North America) / September 7th 2022 (Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- The status of Mobile Suits, such as beam fighting resistance, have been improved.
- Gundam Barbatos (6th Form)
- Gundam Barbatos Lupus
- Gundam Barbatos Lupus Rex
- Gundam Gusion Rebake Full City
- Gundam Bael
- Reginlaze Julia
- GM (Gatheroad)
- Unlock the Mobile Suit upper level
- MS level 90
- Pilot Level 90
- Partner Pilot level 90
- *The uncapping materials is required to raise the MS level to 81 or higher.
- Phoenix Gundam will become available
- It will only appear as a playable Mobile Suit. Please note that it cannot be registered as a partner Mobile Suit.
- Unit Uncapping Materials Combo Pack 1 will be added
- 10,000 CAPITAL ticket x 5
- 1st Level Uncap Materials: Infighter x 10
- 1st Level Uncap Materials: All-Rounder x10
- 1st Level Uncap Materials: Sharpshooter x10
- Free missions “EX Missions” have been added.
- EX Mission 01, EX Mission 02, and EX Mission 03
- *These are challenging contents that can be played after clearing all Hard Mode missions except for Chaos Missions.
- The paid DLC mission “Legend & Succession ” is now supported.
- The following missions will be playable if you have purchased the DLC1.
- “The Cursed Treasure “, ” Destination of the Legend “, “EX Mission Extreme 1”, and “EX Mission Extreme 2”.
- *Please note that in order to play “EX Mission Extreme 1” and “EX Mission Extreme 2,” you will need to complete the “Cursed Treasures” and “Where Myths Lead” missions in addition to the free EX Missions.
- Other improvements have been made to improve stability of operations.
- Fixed an issue causing the game to occasionally stop after the Mobile Suit development cutscene was played.
- Fixed a bug causing the Mobile Suit to occasionally fall to the ground when touching an object, such as a building, and said object was destroyed.
- Fixed Quick Cancel so that it is correctly triggered when a 0 Gundam performs a Beam Sabre (Rush) → Rotation Attack in mid-air.
- The UI and some dialogues content have been corrected.
How to download updates for SD Gundam Battle Alliance for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for SD Gundam Battle Alliance, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.