Samurai Warriors 4 DX announced for the Nintendo Switch
On Thursday, Koei-Tecmo is going to reveal a new game for the Nintendo Switch, but it looks like the company had another announcement up its sleeve: Samurai Warriors 4 DX. As the name implies, it’s a complete version of Samurai Warriors 4 (first released back in 2014, with over 500 000 units shipped in Japan), including the main game (with 55 playable characters) but also all the DLC released for that version (over 150 pieces of DLC: characters, costumes, scenarios, etc.).
Here’s all the DLC included in Samurai Warriors DX:
- 52 costumes
- 28 parts for character edit
- 60 weapons
- 4 mounts
- 8 scenarios
- 5 music packs
Samurai Warriors 4 DX will be available in two editions:
- regular (5 800 Yen + taxes)
- 15th Anniversary Box (14 800 Yen + taxes)
The 15th Anniversary Box includes the following:
- 1 copy of the game
- Samurai Warriors Artbook (64 pages), including design documents, sketches, illustrations, and more
- Soundtrack + Music Videos (4CDs + 4DVDs): includes various music tracks from the Samurai Warriors, but also a collection of music videos;
- Post cards (144 in total)
Finally, here’s the first screenshots for the game:
Samurai Warriors 4 DX has only been announced for Japan so far, but there’s no doubt Europe and North America will also get it. However, it’s not clear when, but no doubt an announcement will made in the near future.
Samurai Warriors 4 DX (Switch) comes out on March 14th in Japan. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!