On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Sagebrush on Nintendo Switch (originally released on August 9th 2019 in Europe and North America)
Click here for more Software updates!
Sagebrush – Ver. 1.0.2
- Release date: September 10th 2019 (North America, Europe)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- List of changes:
Fixes the issues with language selection button
- Additional notes: none
- Source: Ratalaika Games (Twitter)
How to download updates for Sagebrush for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Sagebrush, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.