On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Puzzle Box Maker on Nintendo Switch (originally released on December 21st 2017 in Europe and North America).
Click here for more Software updates!
Puzzle Box Maker – Ver. 2.0
- Release date: May 21st 2019 (North America, Europe)
- Patch notes:
- Solved minor gameplay bugs reported by fans
- Polished every aspect of the game including a new art style
- New game icon
- Added video capture functionality
- Optimized controls
- New Level selection screen
- Revised all graphics and new effects have been added
- Added a new Kubi Mode to Classic Levels
- Added Summer+Winter theme to Kubi Mode
- Added new AI aspects for levels in Winter in Kubi Mode
- Added more and bigger monsters to Kubi Mode
- Destroyed Monsters release a black Shadow Plattchen in Kubi Mode
- Added some physics fun and other gimmicks to Kubi Mode
- Pixo is now able to fly in 2 player mode in Kubi Mode
- Added Player Charts Levels
- Added Player Level Ratings
- New and much greater Bomb Mode
- Added detailed game progress and coins information
- Added a Credits screen in the space design
- Added ability to move the pixel art around in Maker Mode
- Online Gallery also supports Usernames with Unicode Chars
- Added Creator names next to the Level Code in game
- Additional notes: none
- Source: Bplus PR
How to download updates for Puzzle Box Maker for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Puzzle Box Maker, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.