In this post, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Putty Pals on Nintendo Switch (originally released on October 18th 2017 in Europe and North America).
How to download updates for Putty Pals for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Putty Pals, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Putty Pals – Ver. 1.1
- Release date: July 27th 2018 (Europe, North America)
- Patch notes:
- Controller remapping support
- Colourblind mode
- General bug fixes
- Visual polish
- Performance improvements
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Harmonious Games (Twitter)