Poly Bridge: Software updates (latest: Ver. 1.1.0)
In this post, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Poly Bridge on Nintendo Switch (originally released on December 14th 2017 in Europe, North America, and Japan).
How to download updates for Poly Bridge for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Poly Bridge, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game’s icon in the Home Menu and press – or + to get to the options screen. The version number is displayed below the title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Poly Bridge – Ver. 1.1.0
- Release date: January 10th 2018 (Europe, North America, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- List of changes:
- Control scheme has been overhauled to support thumb-sticks and Pro Controller
- Additional notes: none.