Today’s Pokémon news: new update for Pokémon GO, but also…
- Pokémon Duel
- Magikarp Jump
- Pokémon Sun and Moon – Anime series
- Pokémon no Uchi Atsumaru?!
Today, a new update for Pokémon GO was released. It brings the game to Ver. 0.69.0 on Android, and Ver. 1.39.0 on iOS, with quite a few additions, fixes, and more. As usual, you can find the complete patch notes on this page!
Today, some minor details about the upcoming major update for Pokémon Duel (announced a few weeks ago) were finally revealed. A screenshot is found in-game, showing the list of Halls from the Single Player. There’s special missions, such as using all Unique figures, or only UC or lower figures on specific stages. More details will be available next week (on July 26th).
Here’s the screenshot mentioned above:
Speaking of Pokémon Duel, a new event is now live: the Bug Gym Cup, running until July 26th. Here’s everything you need to know about it:
- Bug-type Movement 1 and 2 figures = +1 Movement;
- Fire-type figures = +20 Attack (for each attack);
- Fletchinder and Talonflame figures are available as a prize;
- Gym Boosters available, with the contents increasing with your winning streak. Said boosters have to be redeemed before August 2nd;
- Trophies will be distributed to qualifying players after the event.
Today, a brand new update for Magikarp Jump was released for devices running iOS. It brings the game to Ver. 1.2.1, but doesn’t add anything noteworthy: it simply fixes various bugs, including one that prevented players from backing up their data in order to move it to another device. The Magikarp Jump update page has been… well, updated!
Pokémon Sun and Moon – Anime series
Here’s the latest promotional video for the Pokémon Sun and Moon anime series, showcasing upcoming episodes:
Pokémon no Uchi Atsumaru?!
Here’s the preview for the next episode of Pokémon no Uchi Atsumaru?!, airing this Sunday in Japan: