Today, a new update for Pokémon Shuffle went live (Ver. 1.2.14), and you can get it using the in-game check-in feature. It gives access to:
- a brand new challenge featuring Lugia, that you have to catch within a very tight time limit… 30 seconds! Available until September 14th.
- a brand new challenge featuring Carnivine, during which you can use items for free. Available until September 12th.
- re-peat of a past Pokémon Safari, with Spinda (Monday), Cherubi (Tuesday), Cherrim (Wednesday), Carvanha (Thursday) and Sharpedo (Friday).
- rewards for the Mega Venusaur challenge, that you have to claim using the in-game feature before September 7th.
Here’s what you will get for the Mega Venusaur, depending on your rank:
- Top 5,000 players in Japan / Top 2,000 players in North America / Top 1,200 players in Europe: Venusaurite + Mega Speedup
- Top 65,000 players in Japan / Top 25,000 players in North America / Top 16,000 players in Europe: Venusaurite
- Top 80,000 players in Japan / Top 30,000 players in North America / Top 20,000 players in Europe: Attack Power Up
- Not ranked / already won the Venusaurite: a Jewel
Finally, a new challenge featuring Mega Sharpedo was announced: it will run from September 7th to September 14th, and will allow you to get a Sharpedonite (5AM UTC). More details will be available next week (such as the rewards for example), when the challenge starts.
Pokémon Shuffle Mobile
The mobile version of Pokémon Shuffle is finally available on iOS and Android in Europe and North America. If you’re interested in all the various changes: you can click here!
Pokémon Get TV is a variety show airing every Sunday morning on TV Tokyo, but it will be replaced in October. The new show will be called Pokémon no Uchi Atsumaru? (lit: Pokémon House Assemble?), and will start Shoko Nakagawa and Abareru-kun (from Pokémon Get☆TV,) as well as Hyadain and Anthony (newcomers). It will air every Sunday morning from 8AM to 8.30AM (JST), starting October 4th.