On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX on Nintendo Switch (originally released on March 6th 2020 in Europe, North America, and Japan)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX – Ver. 1.0.2
- Release date: March 17th 2020 (North America) / March 18th 2020 (Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Fixed several issues to improve gameplay experience.
- List of changes:
- fixes a game breaking glitch that occurs in dungeons with a fixed party. It occurs when the protagonist and their partner are defeated in the dungeon, and you remove the third Pokémon from your team. To avoid the issue, simply refrain from removing that third party member. If you already have, and cannot play anymore as a result, the update will allow you to resume playing from where you left off.
- Additional notes: none
- Source: The Pokémon Company
How to download updates for Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.