Pinball FX3: Software updates (latest: Ver. ???)
In this post, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Pinball FX3 on Nintendo Switch (originally released on the Nintendo eShop on December 12th 2017 in Europe and North America).
How to download updates for Pinball FX3 for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Pinball FX3 on Nintendo Switch, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game’s icon in the Home Menu and press – or + to get to the options screen. The version number is displayed below the title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Pinball FX3 – Ver ???
- Release date: May 3rd (Europe, North America)
- Patch notes:
- All tables now run in 60 FPS both handheld and TV mode
- All tables now run in 1080p in TV mode
- The number of players participating in the actual Matchup league is now displayed
- See a new popup notification when you unlock a new mastery reward
- Local high-score leaderboard added to the pause menu
- My Collection screen has a new virtual group: Weekly Matchup Tables
- In the Newsfeed, a New Matchup Season Started” category has been added
- A separate Superscore leaderboard has been introduced for Classic Mode
Quick Play Features
- New Quick Play category Random Play has been added
- New Quick Play category Tournament has been added
- New Quick Play category Matchup has been added
- You can create new tournament with shorter lengths between 1-8 hours
- New “Permission” filter has been added that shows private games only
- “End Tournament” in-game notification added to alert players
- Tournament has a new game mode: Real Classic Without Perks
- You can set number of starting balls and turn on/off extra balls in the new Classic Tournament mode
- Players may set the maximum number of available play attempts
- Players may sort tournament by default or number of participants/time left
Matchup Balance Issues
- More players will be promoted to higher matchup leagues
- You now won’t advance to a new league with 0 Victory Points
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Zen Studios (News)