On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for PAC-MAN MUSEUM+ on Nintendo Switch (originally released on May 26th 2022 in Japan, and May 27th 2022 in North America and Europe)!
Click here for more Software updates!
PAC-MAN MUSEUM+ – Ver. 1.0.2
- Release date: July 4th 2022 (North America) / July 5th 2022 (Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Two seasonal in-game “Summer” wallpapers have been added
- Game stability has been improved.
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Bandai-Namco (Twitter)
PAC-MAN MUSEUM+ – Ver. 1.0.1
- Release date: May 26th 2022 (Japan) / May 27th 2022 (North America, Europe)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- Additional notes: this is the Day One update for the game.
- Source: game
How to download updates for PAC-MAN MUSEUM+ for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for PAC-MAN MUSEUM+, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.