Nintendo only sends its usual press release on Thursday, and so, the Nintendo eShop line-up below is not complete, and is actually missing quite a lot of things (including sales). It will be updated regularly, until the press release is out.
Update 1: added screenshots for Physical Contact: SPEED (Nintendo Switch), added Qbics Paint (Nintendo Switch, upcoming)
Update 2: added screenshots for ACA NeoGeo Samurai Shodown (Nintendo Switch), added Boost Beast (Nintendo Switch), added Mononoke Forest (Nintendo 3DS), added Cubeshift (Wii U, upcoming).
The Nintendo eShop will be updated at 9AM PDT / 12PM EDT. Unless otherwise specified, retail releases are on Tuesday (third party) / Friday (first-party).
- Splatoon 2 (Nintendo): $59.99 [60 Gold Coins] [requires 3.3GB] [web eShop page]
- ACA NeoGeo Samurai Shodown (Hamster): $7.99 [10 Gold Coins] [web eShop page]
- Boost Beast (Arc System Works): $9.99 [10 Gold Coins] [web eShop page]
- Eba & Egg: A Hatch Trip (Giga Drill Games): $4.99 [web eShop page]
- Galaxy Blaster (RCMADIAX): $1.49 [web eShop page]
- Mononoke Forest (GAMEDO): $3.99 [web eShop page]
Nintendo eShop Sales
As usual, the complete list of games currently on sale can be found on this page. It will be updated with this week’s new sales as soon as possible!
Upcoming releases (NB: the dates listed below are not 100% confirmed, and may change without prior notice)
- [Switch] Qbics Paint (Abylight): $4.99 [web eShop page]
- [Switch] Flip Wars (Nintendo): Price TBC [web eShop page]
- [Switch] Minecraft: Story Mode – The Complete Adventure (Telltale Games): $39.99 [40 Gold Coins]
- [Wii U] Cubeshift (Jace Voracek): Price TBC [web eShop page]
Source: Nintendo / Nintendo eShop / Nintendo PR