Today’s Nintendo news: Great Big Story video about Charles Martinet, but also…
- Animal Crossing x Fueki collab.
- Zelda: Stained Glass Window Light
- Fire Emblem Heroes
- Play Nintendo Show
Last week, Great Big Story shared a short but sweet video about Charles Martinet, the man behind the voice of Mario, Luigi, and so many other Nintendo/Super Mario characters.
Here it is:
— Great Big Story (@greatbigstory) January 17, 2017
Animal Crossing x Fueki collab.
Today, Nintendo announced a special collaboration for Animal Crossing in Japan, with Fueki’s Doubtsu Nori (glue pots). The collaboration will have two “parts”:
- from February 1st to May 1st, Animal Crossing: New Leaf – Welcome amiibo players will be able to call Noribou (Fueki’s mascot character) to their camping site as a special guest, via the internet. Naturally, Noribou will come with some exclusive furniture (10 of them), that you will be able to purchase (up to 3 per day);
- in February, Fueki will release a special set of Doubtsu Nori, with pots shaped like Animal Crossing characters (Isabelle, KK Slider, and Digby). They will cost 750 Yen + taxes.
Fun fact: the collaboration is called Doubutsu no Nori, which is a pun on Doubutsu no Mori (the Japanese name of the Animal Crossing series, which literally means Animal Forest). Doubutsu Nori could be translated as Animal Glue (though obviously, it’s not made of anything remotely animal).
Here’s pictures of Kirby and Meta Knight plushies releasing in April in Japan (sold 1 300 Yen / 3 500 Yen respectively):
Zelda: Stained Glass Window Light
Looking for a cool lamp to put in your home, but finding those available in store lack in the Legendary department? Well, Merchoid has the right item for you! It’s a Zelda: Stained Glass Window Light, releasing next month. It will cost 27.99€ (including shipping).
Here’s the official decription and a picture:
Pay your respect to the greatest game series ever made with you very own light-up Zelda shrine.
- The perfect nighttime companion
- Ideal as a mood light for your games room
- Made from high quality plastic, not glass, so it’s safe and fun to se
- USB or battery powered light-up stained glass artwork from the Wind Waker game
- 29cm (11.5″) tall (USB cable included, 3 x AA batteries not included)
Interested? You can pre-order your by clicking here!
Fire Emblem Heroes
Interested in following the official Fire Emblem Heroes account on LINE? If yes, click here and scan the QR code found on the page. That being said, do note the account will only have messages/announcements in Japanese, for users living in Japan.
Play Nintendo Show
Here’s a special episode of the Play Nintendo Show: