On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition on Nintendo Switch (originally released on December 3rd 2019 in Europe and North America)
Click here for more Software updates!
Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition – Ver. ???
- Release date: December 3rd (North America, Europe)
- Patch notes:
- Online Multiplayer Support
- Multiplayer co-op:
- Available for all core campaigns, expansions, campaign modules, and select persistent worlds of Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition.
- Cross platform play with:
- Xbox One
- Persistent worlds:
- These are long-running Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition campaigns designed hosted and DM’d by fellow players. These game worlds can host up to 250+ players at a time. You’ll be able to join the following player-run campaigns as adventurers: Arelith and Ravenloft: Prisoners of the Mist.
- Additional notes: none
- Source: Beamdog
How to download updates for Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.