On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for Neon Abyss on Nintendo Switch (originally released on July 14th 2020 in Europe, North America, and Japan)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Neon Abyss – Ver. ???
- Release date: July 14th 2020 (Europe, North America, Japan)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- List of changes:
Fixes an issue causing a black screen.
- Additional notes: this is the Day One update for the game. It’s recommended to download it before you start playing!
- Source: Team17 (Twitter)
How to download updates for Neon Abyss for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Neon Abyss, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.