On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various updates for Nadir: A Grimdark Deck Builder on Nintendo Switch (originally released on February 7th 2023 in North America and Europe)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Nadir: A Grimdark Deck Builder – Ver. 1.02
- Release date: May 26th 2023 (North America, Europe)
- Patch notes:
- Unplugging the controllers no longer disables some of the buttons.
- Fixed Hernan’s upgrades.
- 2 of Hernan’s buildings requirements were fixed to not be available automatically.
- Authority doesn’t freeze the game.
- Church of the Dragon – it’s always possible to play Vlad after unlocking.
- Fanatic status fixed to always bestow the right amount of armor.
- Cards unlocked by buildings’ list no longer has a scroll
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Crunching Koalas (Twitter)
How to download updates for Nadir: A Grimdark Deck Builder for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Nadir: A Grimdark Deck Builder, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.