In this post, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for The Mummy Demastered on Nintendo Switch (originally released on October 24th 2017 in Europe and North America).
How to download updates for The Mummy Demastered for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for The Mummy Demastered on Nintendo Switch, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game’s icon in the Home Menu and press – or + to get to the options screen. The version number is displayed below the title.
Click here for more Software updates!
The Mummy Demastered – Ver. ???
- Release date: February 20th 2018 (Europe, North America)
- Patch notes:
- Initial load time has been drastically reduced.
- HD Rumble added to Nintendo Switch version
- Revamped the death mechanic:
- Health Packs regained from Undead Agents default to full
- Weapons Regained from Undead Agents have more ammo
- Undead Agents health more fairly balanced, based on number of Health Packs they are holding
- Health drops are more fairly balanced
- Spawn Frequency of Bats, Ravens, and Spiders re-balanced
- HP of all bosses has been re-balanced
- Game performance greatly increased
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: WayForward (Facebook)