On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Monster Jam Steel Titans on Nintendo Switch (originally released on November 26th 2019 in Europe and North America)
Click here for more Software updates!
Monster Jam Steel Titans – Ver. ???
- Release date: December 13th 2019 (North America, Europe)
- Patch notes:
New Features and Content
- Titan Challenges
- Grave Digger, Max-D, and El Toro Loco wait for you in Monster Jam University!
- Compete in 12 Titan Challenge events designed to put your skills to the test.
- Unlock game-changing rewards by taking 1st Place in each event.
- Career Plus
- Arena, Stadium, and Outdoor careers re-imagined at Steel Titan difficulty
- Overcast Monster Jam Trucks
- Overcast variants of Grave Digger, Megalodon, and Dragon
- Unlock each by placing Top 3 in a Career Plus
- New Events
- 6 Arena Timed Destruction
- 4 Waypoint
Bug Fixes & Improvements
- 3/4 Camera
- Drone Camera
- Moved Split Screen to Main Menu
- Added more destructible objects
- Enhanced tire particles
- General AI improvements, especially in outdoor events
- Basic Steering Wheel controller configuration (parity with gamepad configuration)
- Added support for Shifter peripheral (1st, 2nd, Reverse, Park)
- [PC Only] Added INI support for Steering Wheel controller mapping (AppData\Local\MJST\Saved)
- Added Restart option to Pause menu in Career
- Head-to-Head brackets are generated using current Standings in Career
- Improved stunt detection
- Reduced stunt exploits
- Improved performance in Timed Destruction and Free Ride
- Miscellaneous visual improvements and bug fixes
- Additional notes: none
- Source: THQ Nordic PR
How to download updates for Monster Jam Steel Titans for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Monster Jam Steel Titans, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.