Today, Capcom shared some more content for Monster Hunter XX, which is releasing in pretty much a month in Japan (on March 18th). First of all, we have the official upload of the third trailer, which was originally revealed during the latest episode of Capcom TV yesterday:
For more gameplay footage, showcasing the Alchemy Style, check out this post!
Next, we have some official screenshots and art for the two “new” monsters:
- the “Armor Shredder” Shogun Ceanataur, the new Deviant monster
- the Basarios
Also, the official website details some of the changes that were made to the game, in order to provide a more comfortable hunting experience:
- players can now trade Kinsects from one weapon to another as long as it’s done at the same time. Unfortunately, this is not possible with collaboration weapons;
- when using the Hunting Horn, the melodies you can play are now displayed on the bottom screen, and you can activate them from there. When a song is activated, its name becomes yellow in the list. Also, the message that is displayed when activating a song can now be found in the bottom left corner of the top screen (though you can change its position in the settings);
- when hunting a monster, if you manage to cut a part (such as the tail), then it will be displayed on the map. That way, you will be able to easily find it if you somehow get caught up in the moment and forget to pick it up;
- when fishing, you can now move the lure around using the circle pad, which makes it easier to catch something.
Here’s some screencaps from the official website:
Monster Hunter XX (3DS) comes out on March 18th in Japan.