On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom on Nintendo Switch (originally released on December 4th 2018 in Europe, North America, and Japan).
How to download updates for Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom – Ver. 1.0.4
- Release date: February 19th 2019 (Europe, North America, Japan)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available yet.
- List of changes
– Adds additional save slots
– Game balance fixes
– Bug fixes (over 100 of them)
– Haunted Manor map update to include 3 points of interests hints
– Flashing Light Reduction option (for players suffering from epilepsy)
– and more…
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: FDG Entertainment (Twitter)