On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Marble It Up! on Nintendo Switch (originally released on September 29th 2018 in North America, October 29th 2018 in Europe, and February 7th 2019 in Japan).
Click here for more Software updates!
Marble It Up! – Ver. ???
- Release date: May 29th 2019 (North America, Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- List of changes:
- adds an expert-level Chapter containing 10 unique maps with new hazards designed to push players to their limit
- adds 30 beautiful new marbles to collect
- adds a new game mode: Weekly Challenges feature a selection of existing levels with rotating modifiers that change the game up in fun and exciting ways for players. Take on supercharged twists like Low/High Gravity, Super Jump, Double Jump, High Speed, Mega Marble and more to earn new marbles and see how you stack up against the best times of friends and other players.
- Additional notes: none
- Source: Bad Habit Productions PR
How to download updates for Marble It Up! for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Marble It Up! on Nintendo Switch, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game’s icon in the Home Menu and press – or + to get to the options screen. The version number is displayed below the title.