Nintendo has changed the starting time of the Wii U / Nintendo 3DS maintenance, which will now start 3 hours earlier than initially scheduled!
This morning, Nintendo announced that online services for some Wii U and Nintendo 3DS games would be down for maintenance next week, at the usual time. This is part of the weekly routine maintenance, which has resumed now that the holiday break is over. More downtime will most likely be announced by Monday evening.
Here’s the list of services impacted:
- Wii U: online play, leaderboards (some online services)
- Nintendo 3DS: online play, leaderboards (some online services)
The maintenance will take place on:
– Europe: January 11th (11PM) to January 12th (12PM)
– UK: January 11th (10PM) to January 12th (11AM)
– North America (ET): January 11th (5PM) to January 12th (6AM)
– North America (PT): January 11th (2PM) to January 12th (3AM)
– Japan: January 12th (7AM to 8PM)